Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Little Things.

Sometimes, the little things is what matters the most to certain people, and I'm one of those certain people. I like to kick back and live simple with a dash of luxury. I'm at a point in my life where God has rained down His blessing on me, and I wouldn't trade where I'm at, what I'm doing or who I'm with for anything else. I wish these moment could last forever, but everything is temporal and subject to change.

One thing that I look forward to every week is Sundays at Northstar Church. Not only to worship my God and Savior, not only to be with fellow believers in the congregation and listen to the wise words of either pastor Marty or Roy, not only to hang out with my mentor and 2nd adopted father Ray Woodard,  not only to serve people and kids in Axis and Boardwalk and bring smiles to their faces for the glory of God. All these things are fantastic and I look forward to all of them...but there is one thing that I absolutely, positively cannot wait for, and that is lunch with pastor Ray Woodard and the Northstar Media Team.

Now, let me tell you about this motley crew of scalawags. They are THE funniest, most sarcastic and riotous bunch I ever had the pleasure to meet. Me and Ray ALWAYS look for opportunities to go to lunch with them whenever we can, just so we can join in on the hilarity and laugh until our stomachs bleed. If they aren't making sarcastic jabs at one another, then they are talking about the most ridiculous and random stuff you could never think of. Ray and I love hanging out with these guys because they ALWAYS make us laugh. It's the little things like these that make you stop and be thankful for people like that, and for being where you're at. I wouldn't trade this for anything else this world could offer me, God has truly blessed my life, and to Him be the glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/zachery.conn

Followers