Thursday, June 9, 2011

Hearing God's voice

In my previous blog, I told you about how God spoke through me and used me to impact someone and my brother's sudden commitment to read the bible. For the longest time I struggled with hearing God speak. Today and last night, I have heard Him, and seen how faithful He is. For the longest time I have been beating my head against a wall over what college to go to lately, either Baptist College or Gulf Coast. Ironically, this was brought up in my small group last night and Roy told me that circumstances come up when God tries to speak to us. God speaks through the Holy Spirit, the Bible, circumstances and the church. Well a couple days ago Ray told me that it would be easier and cheaper to go to Gulf Coast. Today in the mail, I just got a letter from Gulf Coast congratulating me for graduating high school and how much they would love for me to attend Gulf Coast....I haven't even graduated yet! God just used this to reveal to me what He wants me to do. I truly believe He wants me to go to Gulf Coast for a while. God has been faithful and has been working through me and has done BIG things for me. I prayed to Him saying how much I wanted to hear His voice and for Him to give me guidance and allow me to experience Him in ways I could never imagine. Last night, today and pretty much these past couple months He has been doing just that. God has blessed me soo much and to Him be all the glory. My Lord has humbled me and touched me in such a way that I have a new focus on following Him. I have heard Him speak...and let me tell you it is an amazing feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/zachery.conn

Followers