Friday, May 20, 2011

Green eyed angel

An angel
is what you are
sent from heaven
Heaven
is what your embrace feels like to me


Each day, I feel my hope slip away
Thinking that you'll stay for another day
I hope in that chance that there's a way
But it fades as tomorrow becomes today


You're soo set in your ways
thinking that it's hopeless anyways,
living each week by the days
there's nothing more to say.


Ineffable beauty
skin is warm to the touch
you say your cold 
I say you need someone to warm you
not only in temperature
but in love


That smile, oh that smile
how it haunts my dreams at night
it keeps warm in a cold world
it keeps me alive
Green eyes, reflect ocean green seas
If only you knew how much you mean to me



No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/zachery.conn

Followers