Saturday, April 16, 2011

God's creativity.

God's creation never ceases to amaze me. Today I was at the beach, and I was just overcome by the beauty of His work. The beautiful blue-green ocean. The baby blue sky. The bright yellow sand. The sights, the smells, the sounds, the feelings. It was a sensory overload. I took a moment to pray and just thank Him for it. The beach to me was kinda of a humbling trip for me. That no matter what goes on in my hectic life, I can seek refuge in God. The beach was my escape today. To get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday living. It was like a way of Him saying "Don't worry about a thing, I'm in control". Whenever I see the beauty of God's creation, whether it be the beach at sunset, or a starry night sky, I always realize that my problems are soo imperceptible in the grand scheme of things. That He is much bigger than ANYTHING that goes on in my life, and that He is all powerful. He is God. He spoke it, and it came to be. It humbles me. It makes me feel small when my head gets too big. God is creative. He made everyone different. He paints the sky. He gives the stars the light to shine. His creation, inspires my own. In music, poetry, writing. He makes all of this happen.


Isaiah: 40:26-31
26 Look up into the heavens.
      Who created all the stars?
   He brings them out like an army, one after another,
      calling each by its name.
   Because of his great power and incomparable strength,
      not a single one is missing.
 27 O Jacob, how can you say the Lord does not see your troubles?
      O Israel, how can you say God ignores your rights?
 28 Have you never heard?
      Have you never understood?
   The Lord is the everlasting God,
      the Creator of all the earth.
   He never grows weak or weary.
      No one can measure the depths of his understanding.
 29 He gives power to the weak
      and strength to the powerless.
 30 Even youths will become weak and tired,
      and young men will fall in exhaustion.
 31 But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.
      They will soar high on wings like eagles.
   They will run and not grow weary.
      They will walk and not faint.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
www.facebook.com/zachery.conn

Followers